1. How long will it take for my order to arrive in my country?
I ship via the USPS. For US and Canadian customers, you should receive your order within 2-10 business days. For international customers, shipping may typically take 1-4 weeks, depending on the country you reside in.
2. Will I receive a tracking # with my order?
Yes! All orders include a USPS tracking #. Out of USA customers, please keep in mind that I have no control over any possible mailing or customs delays that may occur during your order's shipment.
3. Can I return a product?
No, all sales are final. There are no returns or exchanges after the checkout process.
4. When will my order ship out?
Preorder items will have an approximate ship date listed. Regular items will be shipped out no more than 5 working days after your initial order. All orders will receive a USPS tracking number emailed once shipped.
5. I've ordered both preorder and in stock products. Can you ship out the in stock products first?
As I only charge for shipping once, I ship out all my orders fully complete. If you'd like me to ship out certain products before others, please contact me and I can try to accommodate you for an additional shipping charge.
6. I haven't received my order and it's been more than 4 weeks! What will you do?
Please email me your order # and I will look into it! As of February 2019, all orders will include USPS First Class Mail International insurance for however your order amounts to. In the case that your order has gotten lost in transit, I will contact the USPS and we'll go from there. The insurance should cover your order's cost and I will refund you that amount.
7. I didn't receive the item I ordered/I received an item I didn't order. What will you do?
I apologize! I am a one person show so mistakes may unfortunately happen. If you do not receive the item you ordered or a completely different item than what you should have received, please contact me immediately! I will try my best to fix the situation.
8. What type of packaging do you ship your products in?
All products, with the exception of baseball caps, are sent in bubble mailers. Please note that I occasionally do reuse bubble mailers as I do not want to be wasteful. I am looking into more eco-friendly packaging for the future.
9. Do you do gift wrapping?
10. Are your pins sold at other stores/Are you interested in working with a wholesaler?
Sorry, but no! Other than my online store, the only other way to purchase my goods is at a convention setting.